Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
PC players are in for a raw deal when 2K Games' NBA 2K21 launches later this year., MMOExp offer a easy, safe, fast and stable way to buy NBA 2K21 MT, more great service you can get. Become our VIP member and buy cheap nba-2k21 MT now, you can get more off.

Pc participant here:If I pay to play with 2K21 may too wait for NBA MT Coins. The game is going to be the same in PC so I stick with 20. I can not see why 2K would make exactly the exact same shitty choice they did with 2k14 in PC. Same boat, I don't play online so I really only care about the updated rosters and non user made rookies. Did that for xbone if it fell and it wasn't worth. That's because xbone does not actually have a huge 1st party game library, where PS4 includes a slew of highly regarded exclusives. It all depends on what you're into.

I pretty much only get consoles for sport games. Fortunately, they brought madden into the pc so really, the optimal setup for advantage of gambling is PC/Playstation/Switch. Xbox just has nothing anymore besides a fantastic controller. I believe most PC players switching to next-gen are not only in it to its next-gen game, they're also preventing the cheating issue that exist every year since 2K15. It won't be solved by waiting for 2K22 . It just happens that this is the ideal time to switch because of console launch +"exclusive" new-gen 2k.

I don't know how often I have heard of folks I know saying they'll switch to consoles just to see them purchase the PC version on release day. Cheat table is similar to crack cocaine for noobs. Not most people cheat though. It's a moot point for debate. Everyone say this cheaters included. Well to be obvious I will still buy 2k21 on PC on launch for certain, and we will see just how different the games are in time, I really could see next gen 2k having massive launch issuesHonestly having seen how 2k managed the 2k14 transition, so I would say absolutely do not purchase 2k21 on PC, unless you are insistent on enjoying MyTeam or Park. It's likely to have no effort.

Just slap a few mods for Buy 2K MT. There's a 2020 draft class made out of actual faces along with also a 2021 one in progress. Even how players dribbled and forced contact with each other felt different.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Ничего не найдено
Загрузить картинки
Отправить Отменить