Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
2k21 should've dropped their NBA licensing, MMOExp offer a easy, safe, fast and stable way to buy NBA 2K21 MT, more great service you can get. Become our VIP member and buy cheap nba-2k21 MT now, you can get more off.

Since they had a shit ton of traces to go 21, I work in triple A, it surely happened. They likely automated a lot of it and had an entire database of NPC_Cutscene_035_Dialog_1 and Player_Cutscene_035_Dialog_2 and so on. You just plug all of the listed lines into the database for a map linking participant to voice line source. So if the participant is currently talking to Rubio, just search for Rubio in NPC_Cutscene_035_Dialog_1. There amounts of variants based on gamers. I'm sure someone listened to this at some point, but probably very few people and the dude or woman that did listen to it probably was like"oh for fucks sake. This is terrible but we got two weeks left to boat".

Subsequently nobody else worked on it as it wasn't important enough. . . and it shipped. Sounds like 50 Cent if he got shot in the jaw. I understood what this was going to be before I clicked.

There's probably 3 cover athletes this season, so zion could possibly be one of them. Ben too probably since he had been in that trailer. I'm glad it is Lillard. He has blown up, is among the leagues most fascinating and potent players, and is in his prime. 2K can rate themselves, Zion and Luka are young and should have plenty of years to earn a cover. I wonder if they are even gonna bother with a narrative considering there is two versions of the match now around. I'm curious what the commentators are going to say. How do you talk about a group when the former season has not actually finished yet?I think if 2K was smart they'd push the launch back until December'ish. Get this season over. Let everybody get an off season so I could at least feel better about paying for a roster update. Ive always thought before Xmas and the NBA games on Xmas day consistently made better sense for their release dates anyways.

Ive purchased everyday 2K. This season I am not so sure. I feel as the 2K20 community will probably be there if I wanna receive my bball itch scratched plus CP2077. Along with also a 2K got a golf game which looks promising. Exact same boat as you, release day everytime for last 5 decades. Not a chance with this shady buy the game double bullshit. Same, got cheated once fr om 2k19 to 2k20, now that it is a given 2k20. V2, gonna await next gen. The launch is pushed back already. Lol another gen launch is the launch. It worked perfectly for 2k to double dip and really have a"new" match for second gen. New gen 2k21 is coming fr om december, or perhaps january, whenever new gen is out. They need for a couple of months then secure new gen the cash fools to buy gen.

I feel as if 2k was clever we would start from the bubble to get franchise. If you wanted to Clearly you can swap teams out. Then, have free agency like afterwards that is regular we could have fun with quite a few combinations, although since we don't know what is going to occur. It would be different.

Also imo the career story is about a school kid who missed out on his season's end. Dunno wh ere it would go out of there, but it makes more sense as an underdog story than the previous two games. They better provide us an Orlando bubble MyCareer manner wh ere we can go fishing and golf. If they do it'll probably be a half ass helpless shit. But considering they haven't given any information about it it's definitely possible it's not included. Is it only the angle or perform the players seem smaller in regard to the court this year?Man I hope they're so the floor will not be quite as crowded. The spacing for WNBA version is far better, since the players are smaller.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Ничего не найдено
Загрузить картинки
Отправить Отменить